Are you interested in playing Pickleball, but don’t know where to start? We got YOU!
Scott Green, founder of Around the Post Pickleball, and who has successfully been organizing and running men’s baseball tournaments for the past 18 years with his company other company, Play at the Plate Baseball (please insert hyper link to playattheplate.org under “Play at the Plate” copy) is now offering to share his expertise and passion for Pickleball! An avid athlete of Baseball, Hockey, Golf, Tennis and Pickleball, Scott will be providing private, beginner, pickleball lessons for those who are excited to start playing America’s fastest growing sport!
Why is pickleball becoming so popular? So many reasons!
- It’s an ideal sport for any ALL skill levels; from someone who is looking for another opportunity to get moving, to the folks of a more competitive nature, pickleball literally offers something for everyone!
- Pickleball is also a highly social and engaging sport as players are close enough to one and another that they may hold conversations throughout their play.
- Playing pickleball is healthy because it helps build your cardio & core muscles, work on balance and reflexes, all without taxing your body too heavily.
Whether you’re a beginner or want to perfect your serve or stroke, our certified, pickleball instructors will help you take your game to the next level! Offering private or group lessons – contact us here to reserve your spot now! Serving the Long Island, NY area.
All lessons are 1 hour and 15 minutes:
- Private 80
- Semi private 45 each
- 3 people 35
- 4 people 25
We have had an overwhelming response the past 2 weeks for our clinics. In an effort to be able to give you the finest possible lesson, we are going to add some time slots to help decrease the instructor to student ratio.
Starting this weekend our new schedule will be as follows:
- Saturday morning at 9 AM Scott would like to have 4 students.
- Sunday morning we will have 2 sessions for no more than 12 players each session. Times will be 9:00 and 10:30.
- We need all players to confirm by email by the end of day Friday. Please make sure you indicate which time you’d like to
As we continue to grow as a group we will have more certified instructors on hand and add time slots accordingly.
Scott is available currently after 4 pm daily for, private, semi private and a group lessons if that fits your schedule easier than the weekend.
Reply and reserve your spot to: